Ads

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

2018-15 THE BEST OF BOSTON? – Breakfast

This post is the first of six posts, documenting the last eats of the past 2 weeks in Boston and Orlando.

The day cannot start without coffee:

IMG_20180411_185836_328

It wasn’t hard to find a coffee place in the Backbay area of Boston, a few different options came up and they were all within walking distance of the hotel. I ended up choosing Pavement Coffee, because according to the internet, they had the best latte artists. I ordered the latte, and a very standard blueberry muffin. The coffee came out - I wasn’t disappointed by the latte art, but how was the coffee itself?

After having burnt Starbucks coffee from the lobby and airport for the past couple of days, this coffee was the smoothest kick of caffeine. It could have been stronger, and it could have been served faster, but I was happy enough to come back on another day.

Pavement Coffee House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

The 2nd time I visited, I had the granola and yogurt with fruit, which was very filling and fresh. The other patrons of the cafe were having the sandwiches, which smelled great, and might be worth trying if I ever came here for vacation. Eating too heavily before work is not a good idea for me anyways.

Staying slightly hungry makes me work a little bit harder.

Go to Boston Lunch

Go to Boston Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment