Ads

Sunday, April 8, 2018

2018-14 (2) – the time for patience

Fitting in one more post before flying out, because I am procrastinating from all the packing and getting ready. (Business cards… Passport… Laptop… CHARGERS… Remember that trip where I forgot my laptop charger?)

Everytime M and I shop at Kim’s Mart for groceries, we always walk by The Paper Crane. We decided to go today:

Paper Crane

I had a flat white, and was disappointed that they didn’t even try to draw even a little heart… I haven’t had a pretty coffee in a while, and this week, I just haven’t had any luck with finding a place that does a good looking pour.Paper Crane

Other than the aesthetics, the coffee itself was alright. Not my favourite from this weekend. The service was not impressive – one of the baristas was really friendly, but the other was not too friendly. NOthing excessively rude, but I am paying $5 for a cup of coffee, so is it too much to ask for the coffee to come with a smile?

The Paper Crane Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

M passed some skin care goodies to me. Woohoo. Excited to try out them out!

Anyways, it’s been a productive weekend and the upcoming weeks should be interesting. Tonight, I finally spent a few minutes looking up things to do around Boston, and I don’t think it will be an uneventful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment