Ads

Sunday, January 28, 2018

2018-3 – TOUR OF AMERICA IN A WEEK (PART 2)

It’s been difficult to find time for blogging, so I’m still going on about last week’s trip. Nothing super exciting happened this week anyways, I was here in Raincouver… So let’s go back to last week, when I was in New York:

Underwest Donut - Peppermint

We had donuts from Underwest Donuts, right by the train station. Not too many options, but enough to make me want to go back to try something other than the peppermint chocolate flavour (as seen in photo above). It was a pretty good (looking) donut.

Underwest Donuts Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

One World Observatory views:

One World Observatory over Brooklyn Bridge

New York… A sparkling, magical place with lots of food that will kill you.


Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs

Famous for what? The most salt content per square inch of sausage? Super skinny weiner with the same amount of salt as a regular hot dog would have.

Cafe Amore

Huge slabs of New York style pizza, the length of my body (well I’m only 4’11.5”, so I guess it’s not really that big).

On to Florida…

…or go back to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment