Ads

Monday, January 1, 2018

104/104 FAST FORWARD

The last weekend of 2017!

We visited Backcountry Brewing post snowshoeing in the Callaghan Valley, in search of fries, but found something even better. PIZZA!!!!

Backcountry Brewing

There were a few brews on tap, including a really milky looking IPA (2nd from right in the paddle, perhaps called the Secret Handshake).

Backcountry Brewing

I didn’t like one of their stouts (I think it was the She’s a Lady that I liked), because it was too watery for my taste. Other than that, I really can’t wait to come back to try all their other beers, and have another bite of their latest pizza flavour, the Wake n Bacon (truffle, brussel sprouts, pork belly, and an egg). The Prosciutto was also fabulous, with a great tomato sauce base. This is really next level pizza. A must-go for a pit stop on the way back from Whistler.

Backcountry Brewing Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Callaghan Valley - Alexander Falls

Goodbye 2017! I suppose this would be a good time to look back, and think about the things that have happened this year. Travel and explore, eat, take photos… What will I do in 2018? 

Callaghan Valley

My guess is I'll look for new highs and dig myself out of deeper lows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment