Ads

Thursday, November 2, 2017

FATTY


We visited Hakkaku Ramen for some authentic, affordable noodles in soup:

IMG_20171028_170128_002

I had regular Miso soup, with the fattier meat, and H had the rich Shio with the fatty pork. It was marvelous. One of the best bowls of ramen I’d had, the soup was full of flavour, even without ordering the rich version. Can’t go wrong with the pork belly! Reminder to add an egg next time because the Miso doesn’t come with one. I’ll try the leaner cut of meat next time too, just to see the difference.

 Hakkaku Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Sometimes, I have to remind myself that I’m really lucky to be able to live this way – eating ramen, going for dessert after dinner, driving from one destination to the next. It’s taken for granted by some people, the conveniences we have in this city (in this life). The other day, I finally gathered up all the plastic bags I had been hoarding and brought them to London Drugs to recycle. Doing things for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment