Ads

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

MINNEAPOLIS IS THE EAST COAST – PT 5


The last meal of this trip was at the airport and full of vegetables. I had a Cobb Salad from Woody Creek Bakery:

IMG_20171021_075109_354

I was exhausted, extremely hungry and probably dehydrated, so choices were difficult for me. I think the lady who took my order was well aware of that, and she was very patient when I couldn’t choose the dressing. After ordering, I went over to the cashier, where there were pastries, beverages, etc. I was eyeing the cookies, which looked really amazing, but I knew I didn’t need more junk food on this trip. So, I paid, and waited for my food with my order number. The last step of this order process was for them to deliver the food to me, which came in a paper bag. I went oveer to my gate, opened the bag, and discovered a chocolate chip cookie that I hadn’t ordered!

IMG_20171021_075228_470

I forgot to take a photo of the full thing… Sorry. Too hungry. The salad was good too – they gave me extra avocado because they didn’t have eggs left. Thanks to whoever gave me an extra cookie!

Woody Creek Bakery and Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

That’s it. Go back through this trip using these links:

PT 1
PT 2
PT 3
PT 4

No comments:

Post a Comment