Ads

Sunday, October 22, 2017

MINNEAPOLIS IS THE EAST COAST – PT 3

The  more hours you put in at the airport, the better you are as a sales person… That’s what R and I concluded, as we sat down with our meals at Ike’s at the Minneapolis Airport:
IMG_20171021_075427_118

This was the Hipster Turkey Burger, supposedly with avocado. I didn’t taste any avocado, although I did see a bit of green… The pattie was made of ground turkey. It came with an abundance of fries, and a bit of coleslaw. Overall, I enjoyed the burger, but it was not like I would come back just to eat it again.

Ike's Food and Cocktails Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I really wish we could've spent more time... NAH WHO AM I KIDDING? I was ready to keep going... Onwards to Kansas, for flying monkeys and witches!

No comments:

Post a Comment