Ads

Saturday, October 21, 2017

MINNEAPOLIS IS THE EAST COAST – PT 2


I never enjoyed autumn as much as this year. October is usually a cold, miserable time for Vancouver, and it has been flooding all over the city. Good thing I escaped to the East coast (R might say it’s the Central US, but I still think it’s close enough…). We visited Minnehaha Falls after a tough day of hustling, and before dinner. Nature in the city, more beautiful than Central Park, and better than Stanley Park! It’s even got a friggin’ waterfall:

IMG_20171017_192444_185

Work hard, play harder. We had a tough day, and now, it was time to find some good grub. We went to Broder’s Pasta Bar, not to be confused with Broder’s Cucina Italiana (the cafe version of the pasta bar), where after a 5-10 minute wait, we landed a seat at the bar. I had the Dragon’s Milk (cut off in glass above plate) and the Papperdelle with Veal ragu:

IMG_20171020_180753_068

I think this is the Canneloni, which RK ordered:

IMG_20171020_180833_393

I should have eat first before food blogging next time, because thinking back to this meal is making my stomach grumble. The pasta was done perfectly, just enough sauce so coat everything with delicious flavour. It tastes as good as it looks, let me assure you. The beer might also have helped to enhance the taste. If anybody finds Dragon’s Milk here, drop me a message.

Broders' Pasta Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment