Ads

Friday, October 20, 2017

MINNEAPOLIS IS THE EAST COAST – PT 1


This was one of two meals where I had leafy greens on this 4 day trip:

IMG_20171020_181003_770

This was the steak salad at the Urbana Craeft Kitchen, located in the lobby of our hotel, recommended by the server. The steak was perfectly done, and the vegetables were fresh, but too bad it had a large amount of blue cheese that I wasn’t too in love with. Still, impressed by the quality at the hotel.

Urbana Craeft Kitchen & Market Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Got home yesterday, and I still don’t feel like myself yet. Hopefully, my body will reset after this weekend. It's no wonder I still feel like crap though, as you'll see in the next few posts. The night before this salad, I had Chipotle at the Mall of America. They gave me a free meal, because I waited a good 15-20 minutes before they got to me. I’m glad I had a chance to visit the mall though.


No comments:

Post a Comment