Ads

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

FOOD ADVENTURE // YELLOW


After day of work and a few hours of shopping at Ikea, we were faced with finding a spot to dine at 9PM on a weekday in the Victoria Drive area. Everything closes early there, like around 9, and we were starving. Mui Garden was the only option for “good” food past 9:30PM:

20170817_204243

I had the curry beef brisket with rice noodle in soup (left), P had the same with vermicelli, and J had the curry beef brisket with rice. Clearly, the curry is a good choice here. Mui Garden has renovated in the past few years, since I was last here in my high school days, and now it looks much cleaner! They still have the same servers that I grew up with, and although there are slight changes in the menu, it still feels like home. Looking at that photo makes me hungry…

Mui Garden Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I’m looking forward to some colourful leaves, and sweaters.

20170902_184301

Here I am worrying about what to wear tomorrow, while there was another earthquake in Mexico today. 7.1 magnitude, and buildings were rumbling down in a cloud of dust. Disasters everywhere, but I’m determined to enjoy what I can without worrying about the world too much. Although rumors of the next Instagram updates are sort of worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment