Ads

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

FOOD ADVENTURE // SLUMP

 
Visited Olive Garden at Langley on the way to run some other errands with the girls:

IMG_20170913_193925_996

We each ordered the BOGO pasta option, where we eat one dish in the restaurant and bring home a 2nd pasta of your choice to heat up at home later for under $20. I had the smoked chicken mozarella dish (add $7.50), and it wasn’t that worth it because the chicken was small and dry. The fettuccini alfredo and spaghetti with meat sauce (marinara? I don’t remember, P ordered it) were quite tasety. The best part of Olive Garden is the unlimited breadsticks, soup, and salad:

IMG_20170913_194101_978

I could come here more often, it’s great quality for the amount and the price, so I’m going to try to forget that the chicken was dry and just order the fettucini next time.

Olive Garden Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Meanwhile… I’ve found another Netflix series to watch – Friends from College. This is my way to save money, because I actually want to stay home and be a hermit.

No, that’s a joke. I really just am too tired after a busy day at work, where I’m doing the job of 2 people. Save me. H tried to take me to a surprise lunch today, but I had to tell him to bring me back to work after we drove out of the parking lot. Poor guy looked so defeated - I ruin all his surprises, including the time we went to watch the Canucks and last weekend when he wanted to surprise me with a visit to the new Cafe La Foret but I'd already made plans to go. Must be tough to have such a smart girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment