Ads

Friday, September 29, 2017

90/104 CUMBERLAND DAY 2, PT 1

While I was still trying to get over the drone, the 2nd day of the Vancouver Island getaway, we went to Regard Coffee in Nanaimo:

Regard Coffee

This must be one of the best spots in Nanaimo. Clean, relaxing vibes, nice healthy looking plants on the counters, and great smooth coffee. They also have an espresso and tonic water drink that I’ve never heard of before, but it’s a pretty cool combination. It comes with a slice of lemon. Barista was cool to chat with too. I don’t think I’ll be back soon to Nanaimo, but if I ever come back, this is a go to.

Regard Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

We then made our way over to the next Nanaimo tours spot, to meet with A and D…

Go back to:
Cumberland, Day 1, Part 1
Cumberland, Day 1, Part 2
Cumberland, Day 2, Part 1
Cumberland, Day 2, Part 2
Cumberland, Day 2, Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment