Ads

Thursday, September 28, 2017

90/104 – CUMBERLAND DAY 1, PT 2


Lost the drone, but I tried so hard to keep my spirits up. One of the best ways to do this was to go for beers at the Cumberland Brewing Co.:

SONY DSC

We each had a flight of their fresh beer, from the Fog (Foo?) to their darkest stout. I usually like dark beers best, but their IPA was gold. Their stout was just average, but C2 really liked it. Everybody certainly does have different tastes for beer!

Cumberland & Brewing Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I think Cumberland was interesting, but I was ready to head home and really lick my wounds.
The next day…

Go back to:
Cumberland, Day 1, Part 1
Cumberland, Day 1, Part 2
Cumberland, Day 2, Part 1
Cumberland, Day 2, Part 2
Cumberland, Day 2, Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment