Ads

Thursday, August 3, 2017

CUT THE SH*T

The first few days of this week were painfully busy. I could have really used one of these Matcha Milk Teas with the best pearls from Gong Cha:

IMG_20170727_134614_237

H and I went to the one in Richmond, it’s a bit hard to find, because it’s in the middle of a row of shops with a small tucked away sign. This was my first time at Gong Cha, and compared to a lot of other bubble tea places, I’d have to say this is one of the best, probably my favourite for pearls. The pearls were such a good consistency, just the right amount of chewiness and a good diameter. If only it was along my usual routes…

Gong Cha Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

So much shit at work. Literally. J the TAM brought in some plastic pieces of fake shit, as a reminder for C to cut the shit. They were quite realistic looking. I actually cringed and jumped back a bit when I saw it on my desk. It was so gross that I couldn’t bear to take a photo, because I’d know it would be on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment