Ads

Sunday, July 2, 2017

78/104 - CHOICEPHOBIA


Sleep in after a late night, or wake up early for breakfast at Birds and the Beets?

IMG_20170702_112008_290

Pretty easy choice there. I never liked sleeping in anyways.

IMG_20170702_112441_630

I had that cappuccino, H had the kombucha, and my mother had a drip coffee. Mother and I both had the avocado and poached egg on toast, H had the breakfast bun with pork. Such tender flavourful pork. Such soft, fluffy brioche bread, baked in house. Ask me for a place to brunch, and I would choose the Birds and the Beets again in a heartbeat. Deliciously overpriced.

The Birds & The Beets Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I should start making a conscious effort of cooking at home more often. There are some good healthy options to choose from:


Tomorrow, I might bring a mason jar salad on my hike instead of buying a sandwich:


The day after tomorrow, I might choose to go to for a strong coffee to kickstart another work week. This month, I might choose to get the DJI Spark with the money that I've worked so hard for. I might also choose to get myself some fancy new shoes instead of saving up for that apartment.

Can't always make the logical choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment