Ads

Saturday, May 13, 2017

TORONTO, day 4 // asian legend

H was craving Asian food, so for lunch, we trotted over to Chinatown to see what we could find. D was able to take a break from work, and met us at Asian Legend for a quick bite of Shanghai. We were not disappointed, despite the outside of the restaurant looking dingy and the inside looking dimly lit. The washrooms were quite nasty. Typical Chinese restaurant smell and atmosphere, we felt right at home.

the true asian legend

We had the hot soy soup (?) with a Chinese donut, the drunken chicken (bottom), XLB (top left), and the dan dan noodle (top right). I think this was probably my favourite drunken chicken EVER, it was so tender and soaked with flavour. I still think about this chicken, even 2 weeks later. The prices were what we were used to, I think for the 3 of us for lunch, it came to about $30 – $40.

Asian Legend Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Weekend! Some things I want to do this weekend…
-replant my father’s aloe plants
-try some new macarons from Monplaisir
-watch Master of None Season 2
-start a scrapbook of all the wedding invitations I’ve received so far (cliché, I know)
-use the YYoga class that I haven't touched in 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment