Ads

Thursday, April 6, 2017

BORN TO CONSUME


sakura donut from 49th parallel
Took a half day at work to get my hair did, and ended up going to 49th Parallel on 4th for the $5 Sakura donut. Was it worth it? It was STUFFED with cream, I wish I got a chance to document it oozing out with every bite. The cream is supposed to be a matcha white chocolate mix, but the matcha can only be faintly tasted. It’s pretty sweet, but it goes so well with the coffee.
Coffee was strong and on the acidic side.
coffeeeeeeee

49th Parallel is always so busy. Too crowded for my liking, but can't resist the donuts.

Forty Ninth Parallel Cafe & Lucky's Doughnuts Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Afterwards, went to the bank to save money. I should try to save more money, but I really want to get this:
image
It would look nice in the office, and I could bring it around instead of using disposable cups! We were born to consume after all, and I should try not to worry too much about the trash I’ll be leaving behind. Speaking of the office, I think I've learned to really enjoy the office environment. People can be so funny sometimes if you don’t take them so seriously.

G for Gerry or J for Jerry?

No comments:

Post a Comment