Ads

Sunday, March 19, 2017

63/104 WHAT’S IN A NAME?


I never remember names… What was this place called? Vegetarian Taiwanese food, absolutely delicious but very salty. I had to chug a liter of water when I got home. Right, 4 Stones.

4 stones

Had this very interesting deep fried… tofu? It was soft on the inside. Came with the sauce. I don’t remember really liking this.

4 stones

Dumplings! One of my favourite foods, and this one tasted like it had real meat filling inside (remember, it’s a vegetarian restaurant). In the top right corner, there’s a soupy looking bowl… This tasted goooood. It came with rice and assorted side dishes, including veggies.

4 stones

Bun with veggie meat, peanut sauce that had chunks of peanuts. I don’t really like peanut sauce…

4 stones

#liftingnoodles. This was pure MSG. The vegetarian pork chop in the background was alright.
I am not a vegetarian for a reason. This place had constant traffic, I guess the vegetarians really love that the “meat” tastes like real meat.

4 Stones Vegetarian Cuisine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

What a weekend though… I have just a few minutes for this post, but I am happy to announce that there will be more updates later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment