Ads

Sunday, March 12, 2017

62/104 REFUSING MEDIOCRITY


MATCHSTICK

The past 2 weeks, I’ve been visiting Matchstick for a chocolate croissant and a coffee. It’s the perfect combination for studying and reading, as well as catching up with friends. On the way to Bellingham, H and I stopped by Steveston Bakery, to satisfy my coffee and baked good craving, and we picked up this piece of bread:
Chocolate almond croissant

Chocolate almond croissant

Where are the flakes? This was supposed to be a chocolate almond croissant… but it was just a hunk of bread with a bit of chocolate and coconut filling. Disappointed.

Maybe their other options are tastier, but I wouldn’t come back for the croissants.

Don’t settle. 

Steveston Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I can’t wait to move into the new condo… in 2018. Time will just fly by though, so I’m going to try to enjoy living at home while it lasts. My grandmother at home and my grandmother in a home are slowly reaching their “winter years”. H’s aunt passed away yesterday. Don’t forget to live life to it’s fullest.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering” – Bruce Lee

What can I do to become immortal?

Every question has an answer:




No comments:

Post a Comment