Ads

Thursday, February 9, 2017

SFO – Day 4 Part 2 // being alone doesn’t mean being lonely

Trekked across SFO to Twin Peaks! Originally wanted to visit the Sutro Nature Reserve, but it didn’t look like it would be as rewarding as climbing to the top of a hill to see the whole city from above. The clouds cleared up at the top, where I felt like I would literally be blown away if I didn’t try to make myself heavier.
IMG_20170203_180107_303

Came back down to the Castro, hungry and ready to chow down on whatever food I could find. It was already past 2PM by the time the food arrived, and it took me a lot of willpower to hold back, and take this picture first:

IMG_20170208_180749_133

This was one of the lunch special sets at Thai House, including red curry with chicken, and a shrimp spring roll thingy, which was awesomely crispy. The soup on the bottom right was sorta too salty though. Overall, pretty good food, nice place for a quiet late lunch. I’d want to try out the other restaurants to see what else the Castro district could offer though, so I wouldn’t come back again any time soon.

Thai House Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Then, I walked all the way back to the hotel, drank wine, and watched movies Netflix. Being alone is definitely an art.

Back to present times… Feeling physically bad because it’s been a while since I’ve had time to exercise. Heart’s been racing these days… Not in the I’m happy to see you way either.

No comments:

Post a Comment