Ads

Sunday, February 19, 2017

59/104 SCANDAL




Visited Tuc with the gals. Sorry M, for being an hour late and for making you guys wait in line for us… I had the lavender latte:

lavender latte

That’s it, what else do I need on a rainy Sunday afternoon? Lavender lattes are one of my favorite beverages (I used to sit outside Waves and read with one by my side), and this one did not disappoint. The others had the chicken and waffles, some egg thing with beans, and some other egg and potato thing. Apparently, it was good, but I was still full from breakfast and could really only handle a latte. Too bad the wait times are so horrendous (1 hour today).

Tuc Craft Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



OK, back to Scandal. More meaningful posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment