Ads

Monday, February 6, 2017

57/104 SFO - PART 1 // WHAT’S IN A HANDSHAKE?

I haven’t been home since last Monday morning of January. Feels so relaxing to come back to home base, it feels like I can breathe again. Last week, I was in San Francisco for a tradeshow with work, talking about our new products, meeting new people, learning and connecting… People always look so surprised when I reach out for that first hand shake. Apparently, I look extremely young still, but I didn’t get carded at one of the restaurants…

Team building at Puccini and Pinetti:


Puccini & Pinetti Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Conveniently at the bottom of the hotel, we came here for a quick bite after day 1. Deliciously fluffy and chewy pizza, with melt off the crust toppings. The cheeeeeeese… I also tried my first gluten free beer, and was not too impressed. I'd go back if somebody paid for me, but not really a first choice. The Yelp and Tripadvisor and Zomato reviews are pretty accurate for this place - average.

This first day was so busy, I went back to the hotel and just crashed into bed. Just like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment