Ads

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

BUSY IS LUCKY

Met up with some pals for brunch at 33 Acres and had some coffee…

From top, clockwise: americano, cappuccino, latte

…and some beer batter waffles topped with ham infused butter…
WAFFLES!!

…and I think I really liked it. Strong coffee, perfectly poached eggs (the others had this), and just a great atmosphere. It’s such a busy place at around 11AM though, I’m not sure if I’d go back on a Sunday Brunchday.

33 Acres Brewing Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Being busy is being lucky, says my mother. Being busy is a disease, says the Internet. I personally like to keep busy, I have plans to make plans… The coming year should be a busy one, with lots of plans to travel, explore, and develop those skills I already got. I recently (yesterday) purchased Your Chinese Horoscope 2017 by Neil Somerville, and I’m so excited to read it. The rest of this darn Monkey year is just dragging on and on! 10 more days till we reach the end of this torturous year…

No comments:

Post a Comment