Ads

Sunday, December 25, 2016

magical.

These pancakes were not though. Went across the street this morning in search of a hearty breakfast to help me get through Christmas day. Ended up here at Ricky’s for some eggs:
IMG_20161225_181030_576
My meal on the bottom - pancakes tasted cardboard, the sausages had a strange aftertaste. The White Spot buttermilk pancakes are so much fluffier and have so much more sweetness and flavour.
H’s meal on the top – chorizo was OK, corn bread was disgustingly salty, as was the eggs benedict hollandaise sauce.

Coffee tasted like water.

I don’t think I’ll come back… Sorry, kind ladies who served us.

Ricky's All Day Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

H’s Chinese beads bracelet had been on his bathroom floor for at least 2 weeks, and I had noticed that it was there, but never bothered to pick it up because I thought that if I moved his belongings, he would get confused about it. Sometimes, he leaves things on the ground in plain sight. Today though, I had to pick it up, because it was in the way of closing the door. I left it on the bathroom counter, next to the sink. 30 minutes later, at Ricky’s, right after we sat down and had ordered the coffee, the bracelet was staring me straight in the face, on H’s wrist! He either finally realized he owned something like it, or he was just too lazy all along to bend down and pick it up. You be the judge.

We got back to my house, after grabbing last minute groceries, wrapped presents, and now I must rush off to the parties. Merry Christmas. Happy Festivus.

No comments:

Post a Comment